GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Problems Starting My Strimmer (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/183685-problems-starting-my-strimmer.html)

mad_catty 16-05-2009 04:00 PM

Problems Starting My Strimmer

Hi this is my first post & I may have the wrong section. I have a Partner T240 strimmer & I can't get fuel to the carb. I have replaced the 2 little tubes (they were perished & leaking a bit) to the tank & put in a new bubble pump - still no luck. Any advice would be welcome. Thanx

fran 17-05-2009 01:13 AM

Problems Starting My Strimmer

try alt.home.repair