Old 29-05-2009, 02:14 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default This Article Is Helping Us To Start An Organic Garden...Any OtherTips Are Appreciated!

Hey Group,

My wife and I are on our way, and started on our first Organic
Garden.

The following article had some great tips for us, but we want more
"Real Life" information that has worked for others.

If any of you are new to Organic Gardening, like we are, I will
include the link to the article too (to share what we've learned so
far):

http://www.thedailygreen.com/green-h...ng-tips-460309

Best Regards,

Brian from Wisconsin

Old 29-05-2009, 02:40 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
BrianFromWisconsin wrote:

Hey Group,

My wife and I are on our way, and started on our first Organic
Garden.

The following article had some great tips for us, but we want more
"Real Life" information that has worked for others.

If any of you are new to Organic Gardening, like we are, I will
include the link to the article too (to share what we've learned so
far):

http://www.thedailygreen.com/green-h...ng-tips-460309

Best Regards,

Brian from Wisconsin

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw...3Dstripbooks&f
ield-keywords=rodale+books&sprefix=Rodale

Some books to add to your library. They may be in your local library.

http://www.amazon.com/Rodales-Ultima...c-Gardening/dp
/1594869170/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1243604171&sr=1-1

Bottom URL Many stars.

Have Fun !

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Not all who wander are lost.
- J.R.R. Tolkien (1892-1973)

Old 30-05-2009, 01:19 PM posted to rec.gardens

On May 29, 8:40*am, Bill who putters wrote:
In article
,

http://www.thedailygreen.com/green-h...-gardening-tip...

Best Regards,

Brian from Wisconsin

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw...3Dstripbooks&f
ield-keywords=rodale+books&sprefix=Rodale

* Some books to add to your library. *They may be in your local library. *

http://www.amazon.com/Rodales-Ultimate-Encyclopedia-Organic-Gardening...

* *Bottom URL *Many stars.

* Have Fun !

* *Bill, thanks a ton! I really appreciate you getting back to me!

Old 31-05-2009, 07:20 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
BrianFromWisconsin wrote:

Hey Group,

My wife and I are on our way, and started on our first Organic
Garden.

The following article had some great tips for us, but we want more
"Real Life" information that has worked for others.

If any of you are new to Organic Gardening, like we are, I will
include the link to the article too (to share what we've learned so
far):

http://www.thedailygreen.com/green-h...ng-tips-460309

Best Regards,

Brian from Wisconsin

Here is another PBS show I'd like in DVD.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/se...t_athr_dp_sr_1
?%5Fencoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books&field-author=James%20Underwo
od%20Crockett

Bill book has to suffice.

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
Not all who wander are lost.
- J.R.R. Tolkien (1892-1973)

No need for drug or Alcohol commercials. Ronald Reagan Ok'ed