GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hey Brooklyn1 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/184235-hey-brooklyn1.html)

Tynk[_2_] 29-05-2009 05:58 PM

Hey Brooklyn1

Your a ****ed up asshole dude............

Jeff[_14_] 29-05-2009 07:12 PM

Hey XXXXXXX

Tynk wrote:
Your a ****ed up asshole dude............

And I had no opinion, positive or negative, of yourself until this
very moment.

Jeff

Billy[_7_] 30-05-2009 03:31 AM

Hey XXXXXXX

In article ,
Jeff wrote:

Tynk wrote:
Your a ****ed up asshole dude............

And I had no opinion, positive or negative, of yourself until this
very moment.

Jeff

Perhaps Tynk avails himself a shade too much of the vulgate, but I think
he has captured the intrinsic essence of Shelly.

It might be a English Protestant thing to avoid the vulgate but to speak
French well, you should be able to talk to a garbage collector, like a
garbage collector, and speak impeccable French, when before a judge.

Shelly seemingly always succeeds in finding ways to demean others, or
aggrandize himself. A bit of a rotter he is, with no apparent redeeming
values.

For a short, incredibly brief time, Shelly seemed to almost attain
competency, but apparently it took too much effort. Now he offends
gratuitously for the pettiest breaches of decorum that affront him, the
final arbiter of the good, the true, and the beautiful.
--

- Billy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En2TzBE0lp4