GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help needed to identify my flowering house plant (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/184923-help-needed-identify-my-flowering-house-plant.html)

taruna 18-06-2009 10:06 PM

Help needed to identify my flowering house plant

Hello there,
I am new to gardening. I have this house plant which flowered beautifully in February. Can anyone please give me teh common name?

Many thanks,
Taruna

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 19-06-2009 04:23 AM

taruna wrote:
Hello there,
I am new to gardening. I have this house plant which flowered
beautifully in February. Can anyone please give me teh common name?

Many thanks,
Taruna

Not without more information. Did you by chance try to post a picture? If
so it will not appear here, you need to post to a binaries group or a web
site that will display pictures for you.

David

dejablues 19-06-2009 05:10 AM

"taruna" wrote in message

Hello there,
I am new to gardening. I have this house plant which flowered
beautifully in February. Can anyone please give me teh common name?

Many thanks,
Taruna

That looks like a Usenettrollicus Idioticus Vulgaris .