Old 02-07-2009, 05:23 AM
Registered User

Default What is kitchen gardening.

can anyone tell me how can i establish my kitchen gardening.what type of the plant can i grow in my kitchen garden.
__________________
Lawn Mowers
Old 03-02-2011, 06:24 PM
Registered User

This is a healthy way, if we increase our own stadium, we will have health and happiness. When you pick up any creative activity, you will be happy, gardening included. Vegetables and spices added so much human life. We have elderly people shop in the garden of good eating habits, before doctors recommend vitamins, minerals and fiber of the importance we attach great importance.
__________________
Complete kitchen
Old 04-02-2011, 06:21 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenreaper View Post
can anyone tell me how can i establish my kitchen gardening.what type of the plant can i grow in my kitchen garden.
The type of plants we are talking about for a kitchen garden will be any fruit, vegetable herb of spice.

I suggest a few salad plants so lettuces and radishes maybe have a go at some outdoor tomatoes!
You could try your hand at some cabbages too.
Herbs, go crazy! I highly suggest planting basil with and around the tomatoes as it helps to repel some pests.
But to be honest you can grow anything let nothing restrict your creativity.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:53 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenreaper View Post
can anyone tell me how can i establish my kitchen gardening.what type of the plant can i grow in my kitchen garden.
I grew a chilli on my kitchen windows sil and it did allright. I've heard it can be grown in hanging baskets so am going to try that as I can't fit anything else on my window sil because it's crammed full of Cactus.
The Chilli was called Lemmon drop if you're intesested.

I'm gonna try gowing a Tumbling Tom inside in an hanging basket. I have some seeds for a small sweet pepper plant that would probably be okay for you. I can send you some if you like. Just pay for postage through paypal or send a stamp addressed envelope.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:24 PM
Registered User

Gardening is a beautiful habit and hobby to follow as it gives content to the heart and peace to the mind. Even I have a small garden in my backyard. Gardens are very soothing to eyes. This kind of beautiful gardens are very tough to build and maintain.
Pond Liners