GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Spear and Jackson Tools (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/18558-spear-jackson-tools.html)

Cranberry Ann 26-04-2003 06:32 PM

Spear and Jackson Tools

I was at a junk store and found very nice garden tools to buy for 5
dollars a piece. I think maybe they were mismarked with indelible ink,
however they seem very sturdy and have nice colors. I bought a garden
fork and the prongs have a bright, shiny metal like silver, but seem
stronger then that. Does anyone know about Spear and Jackson tools? I
also bought another trowel for1 dollar because the price was so low and
it has a deeper scoop then my regular one.

Ann

Janet Baraclough 26-04-2003 11:20 PM

Spear and Jackson Tools

The message
from Cranberry Ann contains these words:

I was at a junk store and found very nice garden tools to buy for 5
dollars a piece. I think maybe they were mismarked with indelible ink,
however they seem very sturdy and have nice colors. I bought a garden
fork and the prongs have a bright, shiny metal like silver, but seem
stronger then that. Does anyone know about Spear and Jackson tools? I
also bought another trowel for1 dollar because the price was so low and
it has a deeper scoop then my regular one.

You got a bargain. Spear and Jackson is a fairly expensive UK make;
shiny silver strong metal sounds like their stainless steel range.

Janet.