GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What is El Nino? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/185826-what-el-nino.html)

Grasshopper 19-07-2009 12:54 PM

What is El Nino?

Heard a lot of new media talk about El Nino affecting weather these United
States later on this year.

If interested, here's NOAA's take on that...
http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/tao/elnino/el-nino-story.html

--
"All men are created equal"
No one said they weren't different.

Dave

gardenplanters 22-07-2009 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grasshopper (Post 856873)
Heard a lot of new media talk about El Nino affecting weather these United
States later on this year.

If interested, here's NOAA's take on that...
http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/tao/elnino/el-nino-story.html

--
"All men are created equal"
No one said they weren't different.
No one said they would not disagree.
No one said they would not have different perspectives.
No one said they would all work in harmony.
"We the peope" is a collective of all of these.

Dave

Hi,
What is El Nino-Southern Oscillation (ENSO)? Illustrated with realtime graphics and animations of data from the tropical Pacific Ocean.