GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What kind of insect is eatiny my peppers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/185944-what-kind-insect-eatiny-my-peppers.html)

Paul M. Cook 23-07-2009 06:29 PM

What kind of insect is eatiny my peppers

Some of my bell peppers are showing scars. It looks like a strip about 1/4
inch wide iand an inch long s being eaten off of them. Very neat edges.
Then the spot dries out and turns brown. What is doing this?

tel 06-02-2010 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul M. Cook (Post 857645)
Some of my bell peppers are showing scars. It looks like a strip about 1/4
inch wide iand an inch long s being eaten off of them. Very neat edges.
Then the spot dries out and turns brown. What is doing this?

slugs i say

sockiescat 08-02-2010 12:35 AM

tel;876668]slugs i say

i think slugs also but would be good if u could show us a pic
of your peppers. cyaaaaaa, sockiescat:).