GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cucumber leaves mouldy (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/186246-cucumber-leaves-mouldy.html)

Kayla 02-08-2009 04:09 AM

Cucumber leaves mouldy

My cucumber plants are just starting to bear and my healthy plants
leaves are turning mouldy. It has been cool and dry and I have been
watering around the base of the plants. The fruit are starting to
die. Please help!!!!

Lori

Billy[_8_] 02-08-2009 06:02 AM

Cucumber leaves mouldy

In article ,
Kayla wrote:

My cucumber plants are just starting to bear and my healthy plants
leaves are turning mouldy. It has been cool and dry and I have been
watering around the base of the plants. The fruit are starting to
die. Please help!!!!

Lori

Give us some help. Where are you? What kind of soil, sunlight, temps,
ect.
--
Racial injustice, war, urban blight, and environmental rape have a common denominator in our exploitative economic system.
~Channing E. Phillips

http://countercurrents.org/roberts020709.htm
http://www.tomdispatch.com/p/zinn