GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gardening Tool (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/186276-gardening-tool.html)

Smile Champ 03-08-2009 02:37 PM

Gardening Tool

Go here to see a new gardening tool:
http://groups.google.com/group/mr-sifter?lnk=

Cheryl Isaak 03-08-2009 03:30 PM

Gardening Tool

On 8/3/09 9:37 AM, in article
, "Smile
Champ" wrote:

Go here to see a new gardening tool:
http://groups.google.com/group/mr-sifter?lnk=

Built myself one of those 20+ years ago. 2x4's and 1/4 inch screening.

Billy[_8_] 03-08-2009 05:42 PM

Gardening Tool

In article ,
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 8/3/09 9:37 AM, in article
, "Smile
Champ" wrote:

Go here to see a new gardening tool:
http://groups.google.com/group/mr-sifter?lnk=

Built myself one of those 20+ years ago. 2x4's and 1/4 inch screening.

Hold on there lady, suppressing private enterprise? I don't think that's
allowed.
--
Racial injustice, war, urban blight, and environmental rape have a common denominator in our exploitative economic system.
~Channing E. Phillips

http://tinyurl.com/o63ruj
http://countercurrents.org/roberts020709.htm

Cheryl Isaak 04-08-2009 12:38 PM

Gardening Tool

On 8/3/09 12:42 PM, in article
, "Billy"
wrote:

In article ,
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 8/3/09 9:37 AM, in article
, "Smile
Champ" wrote:

Go here to see a new gardening tool:
http://groups.google.com/group/mr-sifter?lnk=

Built myself one of those 20+ years ago. 2x4's and 1/4 inch screening.

Hold on there lady, suppressing private enterprise? I don't think that's
allowed.

Just letting him know that gardeners have had them for years, mostly home
made.

You want to buy one in each size, go ahead.

Cheryl