GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tips for a New Garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/186508-tips-new-garden.html)

SendACow 14-08-2009 02:52 PM

Tips for a New Garden

Gardening is a great hobby .. I find it so calming – Hope that its a good weekend so that I can get out there. Learnt a lot about gardening recently because of the work that Send a Cow charity are doing – and thought I would share this with you. The send a cow charity were silver medalists at the Gardner’s world live 2009. The medal winning garden showcased agricultural techniques that farmers are using every day in Africa which UK growers can use just as easily here, including: bag gardens, plant tea, a keyhole garden, a tip tap and a drip irrigation system. For some information visit the send a cow website http://www.sendacow.org.uk ...I am in the process of placing an irrigation system in my garden and its great to have had the information from send a cow. Donation has been made to your cause. Thank you