GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help PLEASE (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/186849-help-please.html)

craigsways 26-08-2009 04:15 PM

Help PLEASE

Hey there!

HELP PLEASEEE :D

I'm here looking for more information on the plant Deadly nightshade!

Preferably information on how to grow it,Where to keep it if you're growing it. What stuff to use to grow it etc..

I have created a blog on it and would appreciate it if you could come by and post the knowledge you know of this plant.

http://wwwdeadlynightshadeinfo.com

Can you PLEASE leave a comment with information on the first page, At the bottom of the page, click "comments" Its easy to do!

Or You can mail with the information.

You're help is appreciated!

Many thanks!

Craig.