GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Japanese Garden Pictures - Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/187038-japanese-garden-pictures-palermo-buenos-aires-argentina.html)

Paul Michaels 04-09-2009 05:35 PM

Japanese Garden Pictures - Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina

One of my favorite parts about visiting Buenos Aires was going to the
"Jardin Japones" (Japanese Garden) attraction located in the upscale
neighborhood of Palermo.

It's a very tranquil place, which is nice in comparison to the hectic
nature of the rest of the city.

Here's the gallery -
http://www.argentinatravelpictures.c...res/index.html

We only visited once during our stay in BsAs, which I regret. If
you're ever in Buenos Aires, I highly recommend stopping by. The
entrance fee is only about $2-3 US per person.

Cheers,
Paul Michaels
Ft. Lauderdale, FL