GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   How to kill plants in a narrow space? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/187173-how-kill-plants-narrow-space.html)

Billy[_8_] 15-09-2009 07:45 AM

How to kill plants in a narrow space?

In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

It costs twice as much but to you it's normal. To me it's strange.

Welcome to America :o(
--
³When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist.²
-Archbishop Helder Camara

http://tinyurl.com/o63ruj
http://countercurrents.org/roberts020709.htm

Billy[_8_] 15-09-2009 07:50 AM

How to kill plants in a narrow space?

In article ,
Steve Daniels wrote:

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 21:17:07 -0400, against all advice, something
compelled "MiamiCuse" , to say:

Is there something I can sprinkle down this space and kill off what's
in
between?

Rock salt? I think you can get big bags of it for water
softeners pretty cheap.

We are losing top soil, and you want to kill more? Definite case of
under think.

Quijibo 27-09-2009 04:33 PM

How to kill plants in a narrow space?

On Sep 15, 2:45*am, Billy wrote:
In article ,
*"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

*It costs twice as much but to you it's normal. *To me it's strange..

Welcome to America :o(

Unfortunately this is the case in America. Sometimes people just
throw money at problem hoping that will solve the problem.