GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Some tree foliage time-lapse movies (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/187213-some-tree-foliage-time-lapse-movies.html)

Charles Packer 15-09-2009 03:49 AM

Some tree foliage time-lapse movies

In its second year, my foliage time-lapse photography
project is finally getting to be good enough to have
an audience beyond my wife and my mom. It's at

http://cpacker.org/trees

--
Charles Packer
http://cpacker.org/whatnews

Charles Packer 18-09-2009 01:57 AM

On Sep 16, 9:35 am, "Zeppo" wrote:
Very interesting. Great work!

But wait, there's more! I just put up a slide show
comparing 2008 vs. 2009 in one of the views -- the one
that shows two silver maples.
http://cpacker.org/trees/maples.html
The two trees differ in the way they leaf out
and blossom, even though they're the same species
and separated by only a 30 meters or so.

--
Charles Packer
http://cpacker.org/whatnews