GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   primrose (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/187404-primrose.html)

chazy[_2_] 24-09-2009 05:30 AM

primrose

I have a very nice primrose that I planted several years ago and has
gotten quite large. I am wondering if it can be divided. If so what
time of year would be best. I live in a northern zone 5.

Thanks

EskimoJake 27-09-2009 10:19 PM

primrose

On Sep 24, 12:30*am, chazy wrote:
I have a very nice primrose that I planted several years ago and has
gotten quite large. *I am wondering if it can be divided. *If so what
time of year would be best. *I live in a northern zone 5.

Thanks

I would like to know the answer to that question also.

sockiescat 29-09-2009 06:14 AM

EskimoJake;865738]On Sep 24, 12:30*am, chazy wrote:
I have a very nice primrose that I planted several years ago and has
gotten quite large. *I am wondering if it can be divided. *If so what
time of year would be best. *I live in a northern zone 5.

Thanks

I would like to know the answer to that question also.

hope this helps some

http://plantsbulbs.suite101.com/arti...file_primroses

cyaaaaaaa, sockiescat.