GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hedgehog and raised garens (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/187636-hedgehog-raised-garens.html)

George.com 06-10-2009 11:07 AM

Hedgehog and raised garens

My mate hedgehog is out tonight patroling the garden for slugs and snails.
We have had a hell of a load of rain the past 2 weeks so the S&S have been
out in force.

Anyway, I lifted hedgehog in to one of my raised garden (bout a foot or mo
offgound level) tonight to see if he'd be. HH is happily scoffing his way
through the slugs. Before Igo tobe I will lift him down. I wonder whether I
might be able to train him to climb up a ramp onto the gardens and graze at
his own lesure?

George.com 06-10-2009 12:08 PM

Hedgehog and raised garens

"George.com" wrote in message
My mate hedgehog is out tonight patroling the garden for slugs and snails.
We have had a hell of a load of rain the past 2 weeks so the S&S have been
out in force.

Anyway, I lifted hedgehog in to one of my raised garden (bout a foot or mo
offgound level) tonight to see if he'd be. HH is happily scoffing his way
through the slugs. Before Igo tobe I will lift him down. I wonder whether
I might be able to train him to climb up a ramp onto the gardens and graze
at his own lesure?

I went out to check on HH and he had managed to get himself off the garden
down one of the ramps I set up.

rob