GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Home Depot trees (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/187671-home-depot-trees.html)

cshenk 12-11-2009 05:49 PM

Home Depot trees

"The Ranger" wrote
[snip]
What you don't know or are misinformed about retail nurseries is
rather astonishing!!

[snip]

If you want to see how truly misinformed Sheldumb is to visit rfc. A more
obnoxious, louder-braying, north-end-of-a-southbound-mule there isn't.
Shelly will happily **** himself just to prove his nonexistent points of

;-) Thats Sheldon for ya!

sueb 12-11-2009 10:17 PM

Home Depot trees

On Nov 12, 6:17*am, Ohioguy wrote:
* *They are *OK*. *Yes, Fall is the best time to plant trees, but if you
are in zone 5 or north, it is getting kind of late to be planting trees
- October was best.

* *You might be better off looking for a real, full time nursery. *You
might be able to find a tree that has a larger trunk, and one that will
get established and start bearing fruit much faster.

In the San Francisco Bay Area, fall is not the best time to plant
stone fruit trees. Winter is the best time because you can purchase
bare root stock which is much cheaper than a balled root tree, and
will establish itself better.

We don't have snow and frozen ground. Life is a little different than
in Ohio.

Susan B.

The Ranger[_1_] 13-11-2009 12:28 AM

Home Depot trees

cshenk wrote in message
"The Ranger" wrote
[snip]
What you don't know or are misinformed about retail nurseries is
rather astonishing!!

[snip]

If you want to see how truly misinformed Sheldumb is to visit rfc. A more
obnoxious, louder-braying, north-end-of-a-southbound-mule there isn't.
Shelly will happily **** himself just to prove his nonexistent points of

;-) Thats Sheldon for ya!

Careful, cshenk. Sherwin's spoilin' fer a fight. He'll call you a name and
really mean it... ;)

The Ranger

sherwin dubren 13-11-2009 07:42 AM

Home Depot trees

The Ranger wrote:

Sherwin, Sherwin, Sherwin... Did you not looking at the trail of names
above? Or are you such a prick that you allow reading comprehension to get
in your way? Here, let me post only the name I was pointing out and then
highlight the difference so you won't be so quick to jump up and down and
wave your arms about next time.

I was responding to gardengal in *her* message (message id:
) who
responded to Sheldon Katz (aka "brooklyn1," "Penmart01," "Penmart10," and
"Sheldumb") in message id : .

But don't believe me. Go back and look up the thread, see it with your own
eyes.

OK Ranger. Sorry for the mixup, but I have seen my name twisted up
before on this group. I also did not know that brooklyn1 is really
Sheldon Katz. He is an idiot, first class.

Apologies,

Sherwin