GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Scungy family and no cider (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/188309-scungy-family-no-cider.html)

George.com 21-11-2009 07:09 AM

Scungy family and no cider

Cuck (and others), you will find this instructive.

My birthday & mothers birthday recently. Had a family BBQ today @ our place.
Had to cater and pay for everything to celebrate my own birthday.

Instructed the family that they are to enjoy a bottle of delicious home brew
cider.

No takers.

The old man did manage to polish off the remains of my bottle of Bristol
Harvey cream sherry. He had 'a glass', bloody big one though.

He was slightly ****ed, but not enough to have a cider chaser. Next time its
the cooking sherry for him.

My cousin did however take home 2 tomato plants and a nice delicious bottle
of sparkling cider. 'She enjoys it' she says. That might yet become past
tense. Time will tell.

rob

George.com 21-11-2009 08:24 AM

Scungy family and no cider

"George.com" wrote in message
Cuck (and others), you will find this instructive.

Chuck may also find it instructive.

rob

George.com 23-11-2009 08:38 AM

Scungy family and no cider

"Balvenieman" wrote in message
m...

"George.com" wrote:

He was slightly ****ed, but not enough to have a cider chaser.

Well, I admire the fortitude of anyone who can drink enough cream
sherry

not when its my sherry

rob

George.com 23-11-2009 08:45 AM

Scungy family and no cider

"George.com" wrote:

He was slightly ****ed, but not enough to have a cider chaser.

Well, I admire the fortitude of anyone who can drink enough cream
sherry

not when its my sherry

rob

and when there are bottles of civer waiting to be drunk, unless its cooking
sherry.

rob