GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   amaryllidaceae (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/188373-amaryllidaceae.html)

Ton Wijnen 25-11-2009 07:53 PM

amaryllidaceae

I am a botanist and private collector in Holland. I am collecting Amaryllidaceae. I am searching Hippeastrum species,Hymenocallis species and Griffinia species. Also other Amaryllidaceae such as Brunsvigia ,Ammocharis,Boophane,Placea, Crinum, Rhodophiala species are very welcome. I am searching bulbs of seeds of these plants for my private collection.

Also I am searching some seeds or seedlings from Cryptostephanus species .

Can and will you help me please?

Or do you know other people in you area who can help me? Maybe botanists or private collectors?

Thank you very much and I hope to hear soon from you again.

Ton Wijnen
Holland"

colin11 27-11-2009 07:36 AM

Hello

Thank you for the information. Please keep sharing more and more.

Have a nice day
Thanks

steveball1966 24-08-2010 11:52 PM

Hi
Follow the eBay link this is about the best sale of flowering size Amaryllidaceae I have ever seen also strange and wonderful things has got the blue amaryllis for sale I have just started to collect myself and so far I have got about 16 FS bulbs including most spices that you have listed
9665cue items - Get great deals on Home Garden items on eBay UK!
Regards
Steve_
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ton Wijnen (Post 870505)