GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Free book: How to Prune for Better Flowers, Shrubs, Trees and Fruits (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/189228-free-book-how-prune-better-flowers-shrubs-trees-fruits.html)

Don Wiss 21-01-2010 06:08 PM

Free book: How to Prune for Better Flowers, Shrubs, Trees and Fruits

I just finished scanning and putting on the web a 42 page book on "How to
Prune for Better Flowers, Shrubs, Trees and Fruits." It was written back in
1957. Possibly some techniques are dated?

I scanned the pages two up. This leaves shading, as the pages don't lie
flat. I could have taken the book apart and done a better job, but two up
is much better if one wants to print it out.

http://jwissandsons.com/pg.pdf

Don www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).