GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Get an answer to your organic gardening question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/189332-get-answer-your-organic-gardening-question.html)

ciarandeb 28-01-2010 11:11 PM

Get an answer to your organic gardening question

Want an answer to your organic gardening question? Just e-mail me the
question and I will put it up on my
website.
http://www.organicgreenfingers.com . You will get an answers
to your mailbox (at most once a day). I will not publish your email
address.

Wildbilly 29-01-2010 02:17 AM

Get an answer to your organic gardening question

In article
,

website. http://www.$$$$.com . You will get an answers
to your mailbox (at most once a day). I will not publish your email
addre$$.

You act like an idiot. I presume we can consider you an idiot. Do you,
or do you not see questions on this page? Amaze us with your wisdom.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100119/...ting_activists
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/1/19/headlines

sockiescat 02-02-2010 12:04 AM

Wildbilly;875925]In article
,
ciarandeb
wrote:

Want an answer to your organic gardening question? Just e-mail me the
question
and I will put it up on my
website. http://www.$$$$.com . You will get an answers
to your mailbox (at most once a day). I will not publish your email
addre$$.

You act like an idiot. I presume we can consider you an idiot. Do you,
or do you not see questions on this page? Amaze us with your wisdom.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100119/...ting_activists
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/1/19/headlines

if you're sending the answer to a persons question to their mailbox
why would u have to also put it on your website?
this to me makes no logical sense at all.
cyaaaaaaaa, sockiescat

Wildbilly 02-02-2010 04:25 AM

Get an answer to your organic gardening question

-

http://tinyurl.com/yfg6htt
http://tinyurl.com/ydntphz

if you're sending the answer to a person's question to their mailbox
why would u have to also put it on your website?
this to me makes no logical sense at all.
cyaaaaaaaa, sockiescat

Sockie, Sockie, Sockie, can't you see that the web site has been
mockingly altered? Good citations though :O)

Power to the People, right on.

ciarandeb 06-02-2010 12:45 AM

Get an answer to your organic gardening question

Hi,
Thanks for your interest in my post. I am running a Q+A web about
organic gardening http://organicgreenfingers.com. I believe some
people have problems registering with web sites for technical reasons,
because they aren't sure what to do or they just don't want to. I am
offering a service which is take any questions that are emailed to me
and post them on my web site. These questions will then be they will
be answered and the answers will be mailed to them. It's pretty
simple really.

Regards,
Ciaran.

ciarandeb 06-02-2010 01:01 AM

Get an answer to your organic gardening question

Hi,
Thanks for your interest in my post and I must commend you on your
your charming reply. I am running a Q+A web about organic gardening
http://organicgreenfingers.com. I believe some people have problems
registering with web sites for technical reasons, because they aren't
sure what to do or they just don't want to. I am offering a service
which is to take any questions that are emailed to me and post them on
my web site. These questions will then be answered on the site and
the answers will be emailed back to the person. Of course people can
log in to my site and post questions as well if they want and this is
the normal way of going about things. The email thing is just an
extra service I provide to help out. It's pretty simple really.

Regards,
Ciaran.

Pelycan 27-07-2011 09:32 PM

CAn one make a non organic plant into an organic plant (ie raspberry bush)