GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   where i can buy large round wooden planter? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/189551-where-i-can-buy-large-round-wooden-planter.html)

karenlee1119 11-02-2010 05:13 PM

where i can buy large round wooden planter?

i am looking for large round wooden planter, where i can buy that noline?

gloria.p 11-02-2010 11:26 PM

karenlee1119 wrote:
i am looking for large round wooden planter, where i can buy that
noline?

Online? Don't know--it would be pretty heavy to ship.
Most garden centers or places like Home Dept or Lowe's
have whiskey barrel planters and fancier types, too.

Google "wooden flower planters" for more information.

gloria p

pottydeckor 21-04-2010 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gloria.p (Post 877206)
karenlee1119 wrote:
i am looking for large round wooden planter, where i can buy that
noline?

Online? Don't know--it would be pretty heavy to ship.
Most garden centers or places like Home Dept or Lowe's
have whiskey barrel planters and fancier types, too.

Google "wooden flower planters" for more information.

gloria p

Hi I know its a round planter you are looking for but we sell heagonal to any size you can think of.