Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2010, 04:21 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default What animal is eating my vegatable plants.

I live in FL and I have built garden boxes that stand about 40+ inches off
the ground. First something was eating the spinach only. So I build some
chicken wire boxes, spinach safe now. Then they when after the radishes.
Covered those. Then the swiss chard. Covered those. Then the Cucumber
plants. Ate all of those. Now they are going after the tomato plants.
Whatever it is is not eating a lot but eating each night. I don't think
rabbits can jump that high. I do have squirrel and raccoon in the area.
Any ideas.

Mike