GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   fresher (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/189618-fresher.html)

Shanki 17-02-2010 06:40 AM

fresher

I just joined this newsgroup and trying to get an idea. This is a
great way to discuss about gardening.

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 17-02-2010 06:52 AM

fresher

Shanki wrote:
I just joined this newsgroup and trying to get an idea. This is a
great way to discuss about gardening.

Welcome!

David

[email protected] 17-02-2010 05:06 PM

fresher

On Feb 17, 1:52*am, "David Hare-Scott" wrote:
Shanki wrote:
I just joined this newsgroup and trying to get an idea. *This is a
great way to discuss about gardening.

Welcome!

David

I am also joining this newsgroup, what are some common topics?

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 17-02-2010 10:42 PM

fresher

Shanki wrote:
I just joined this newsgroup and trying to get an idea. This is a
great way to discuss about gardening.

Welcome!

David

I am also joining this newsgroup, what are some common topics?

Equipment, growing practices, garden design, soil preparation and
fertiliser, irrigation, hothouses, nuisance animals, problems with growing
specific plants are some off the top of my head. You could download a few
100 headers and scroll your newsreader back a few weeks or go to google
groups and read for yourself.

David

FarmI 18-02-2010 07:36 AM

fresher

Shanki wrote:
I just joined this newsgroup and trying to get an idea. This is a
great way to discuss about gardening.

Welcome!

David

I am also joining this newsgroup, what are some common topics?
Whatever anyone brings up as a subject/thread heading.