Old 27-02-2010, 10:23 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default PhD Student needs survey completed to finish my research

Hello,
I am a grad student requesting your help with my dissertation
research. I need individuals that participate in bulletin boards and
forums to take my anonymous survey. This research is not focusing on
this group, I am collecting data from groups all cross the Usenet.
The survey takes 2 to 3 minutes.

Survey link
http://userpages.umbc.edu/~rnolker1/Dis-Survey.html

Your help is greatly appreciated,
Bob Nolker

This survey is part of a dissertation research study entitled
Diffusion in social networks, IRB # Y08LZ12191.
The dissertation is being conducted under the auspices of the
University of Maryland, Baltimore County.
Old 27-02-2010, 10:26 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
schmed12 wrote:

Hello,
I am a grad student requesting your help with my dissertation
research. I need individuals that participate in bulletin boards and
forums to take my anonymous survey. This research is not focusing on
this group, I am collecting data from groups all cross the Usenet.
The survey takes 2 to 3 minutes.

Survey link
http://userpages.umbc.edu/~rnolker1/Dis-Survey.html

Your help is greatly appreciated,
Bob Nolker

This survey is part of a dissertation research study entitled
Diffusion in social networks, IRB # Y08LZ12191.
The dissertation is being conducted under the auspices of the
University of Maryland, Baltimore County.

Brain dead moron. Bill

*
Activity in

All 62 Groups
-- 93 messages
alt.support.loneliness (5)
rec.audio.opinion (4)
sci.stat.edu (4)
sci.stat.consult (3)
misc.kids (2)
alt.sports.hockey.nhl.phila-flyers (2)
rec.games.int-fiction (2)
alt.sports.hockey.nhl.vanc-canucks (2)
alt.guitar.beginner (2)
alt.religion.christi...ast-orthodox (2)
alt.marketing.online.ebay (2)
alt.coffee (2)
alt.support.divorce (2)
alt.support.chronic-pain (2)
alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (2)
rec.pets.cats.health+behav (2)
alt.photography (2)
rec.gardens (2)
sci.med.dentistry (2)
alt.politics.republican (2)
rec.autos.tech (2)
alt.gossip.celebrities (2)
alt.engineering.electrical (2)
alt.tv.survivor (1)
alt.conspiracy.jfk (1)
alt.english.usage (1)
alt.support.shyness (1)
misc.transport.rail.americas (1)
misc.consumers.house (1)
alt.audio.pro.live-sound (1)
alt.sports.soccer.everton (1)
alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++ (1)
alt.comp.anti-virus (1)
alt.philosophy.zen (1)
alt.radio.talk.dr-laura (1)
alt.bible.prophecy (1)
sci.bio.technology (1)
rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (1)
misc.news.internet.discuss (1)
alt.military (1)
alt.religion.jehovahs-witn (1)
comp.periphs.printers (1)
alt.religion.druid (1)
alt.politics.democrat (1)
alt.support.arthritis (1)
sci.med.nutrition (1)
soc.history.medieval (1)
rec.games.chess.misc (1)
alt.arts.poetry.comments (1)
rec.juggling (1)
sci.stat.math (1)
alt.global-warming (1)
alt.messianic (1)
alt.politics.greens (1)
alt.talk.creationism (1)
alt.prophecies.nostradamus (1)
alt.culture.alaska (1)
alt.technology.smartcards (1)
alt.astronomy (1)
soc.history.ancient (1)
alt.love (1)
alt.fiftyplus (1)

UMBC Grad Student looking for assistance
*
sci.med.dentistry
Dec 17 2008
UMBC Grad Student looking for assistance
*
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Dec 16 2008
UMBC Grad Student would like your help