GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Yellow leaf bleeding heart (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/190505-yellow-leaf-bleeding-heart.html)

Bill who putters 31-03-2010 12:02 AM

Yellow leaf bleeding heart

Bit spam but $12 worth A look got me thinking.

http://www.plantdelights.com/Catalog...ail/03210.html

--
Bill Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
"I have always looked upon decay as being just as wonderful

Cheryl Isaak 01-04-2010 11:55 AM

Yellow leaf bleeding heart

On 3/30/10 7:02 PM, in article
, "Bill who putters"
wrote:

Bit spam but $12 worth A look got me thinking.

http://www.plantdelights.com/Catalog...ail/03210.html

I'd take one - I was always happy with their plants. And the purple prose.

sockiescat 05-04-2010 04:40 PM

Cheryl Isaak;882014]On 3/30/10 7:02 PM, in article
, "Bill who putters"
wrote:

Bit spam but $12 worth A look got me thinking.

http://www.plantdelights.com/Catalog...ail/03210.html

I'd take one - I was always happy with their plants. And the purple prose.

think it would be lovely in anyones garden. the pics here are really pretty.
cyaaaaa, sockiescat:).
http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/66750/