Old 04-04-2010, 04:04 PM
Registered User

Default Instructions for Honda FG201 Tiller

I've just bought a second hand Honda FG201 tiller, but it came without any instructions. Has anyone got an instruction book I could copy please?

If someone could scan it and email to I would be very grateful and would pay any costs involved.

Thanks in anticipation

Dave Elsy
Old 04-04-2010, 09:54 PM posted to rec.gardens

daveelsy wrote:
I've just bought a second hand Honda FG201 tiller, but it came
without
any instructions. Has anyone got an instruction book I could copy
please?

If someone could scan it and email to I
would be very grateful and would pay any costs involved.

Do ti yourself!!
http://ww1.honda.co.uk/power/owner/manualsLG.html

Tom J

Old 04-04-2010, 10:37 PM posted to rec.gardens

daveelsy wrote:

I've just bought a second hand Honda FG201 tiller, but it came without
any instructions. Has anyone got an instruction book I could copy
please?

If someone could scan it and email to I
would be very grateful and would pay any costs involved.

Why didn't you check the Honda.com web site? There may be a different
version for the UK.

Check here... a lot on the page, will take a while to load:
http://www.hondapowerequipment.com/p...s/Default.aspx
Old 05-04-2010, 12:39 AM posted to rec.gardens

brooklyn1 wrote:
daveelsy wrote:

I've just bought a second hand Honda FG201 tiller, but it came
without any instructions. Has anyone got an instruction book I
could
copy please?

If someone could scan it and email to I
would be very grateful and would pay any costs involved.

Why didn't you check the Honda.com web site? There may be a
different
version for the UK.

He already had a direct link to Honda UK with the Fg201 Owner's
manual!!
;-)

Tom J

Old 05-04-2010, 09:11 PM posted to rec.gardens

Try looking around
http://www.hondapowerequipment.com/p...s/Default.aspx

I didn't see your model listed, but there may be a similar one.

Old 12-04-2010, 11:44 AM
Registered User

There is a link to it here

http://www.brundle-honda.co.uk/power...s/lg/FG201.pdf
Old 20-04-2018, 10:17 AM
Registered User

Default David Ashton

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveelsy View Post
I've just bought a second hand Honda FG201 tiller, but it came without any instructions. Has anyone got an instruction book I could copy please?

If someone could scan it and email to I would be very grateful and would pay any costs involved.

Thanks in anticipation

Dave Elsy
I have an owners manual for this tiller and If you wish can e_Mail one to you in pdf format.

[IMG] code is On

Sears Roto-tiller and Honda Lawn Mower Mike North Carolina 0 29-06-2005 12:22 PM
Honda FG100 tiller zxcvbob Gardening 4 27-06-2004 09:02 PM
Honda Tiller for Sale Dr. John Texas 3 09-04-2004 05:02 PM
Honda Harmony mini tiller gary Gardening 2 30-09-2003 04:04 AM
GARDEN TILLER ..........Honda F-500 , $350, OBO Dr. John Texas 0 06-04-2003 07:08 PM