GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Junkyard Poet of Whirligigs and Windmills (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/190660-junkyard-poet-whirligigs-windmills.html)

Bill who putters 06-04-2010 08:17 PM

Junkyard Poet of Whirligigs and Windmills

Good read. May not last long.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/06/ar.../06vollis.html

--
Bill Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
"I have always looked upon decay as being just as wonderful

Cheryl Isaak 08-04-2010 12:07 PM

Junkyard Poet of Whirligigs and Windmills

On 4/6/10 3:17 PM, in article
, "Bill who putters"
wrote:

Good read. May not last long.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/06/ar.../06vollis.html
Thank you - I happen to have a fondness for "yard art".

Cheryl

Bill who putters 08-04-2010 01:12 PM

Junkyard Poet of Whirligigs and Windmills

In article ,
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 4/6/10 3:17 PM, in article
, "Bill who putters"
wrote:

Good read. May not last long.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/06/ar.../06vollis.html
Thank you - I happen to have a fondness for "yard art".

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl. Here is another of possible interest.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/08/garden/08doonanny.html?8dpc

--
Bill Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA