GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Organic Gardening with Herbs & Spices (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/190919-organic-gardening-herbs-spices.html)

shahwin 20-04-2010 07:24 AM

Organic Gardening with Herbs & Spices

I am an Organic Gardener, treating plants with Herbs & Spices, No
chemicals required.

I am online to solve your problems

My site http://groups.google.com/group/pakgardenclub-

I will answer om my site

Thanks

B. Shah

Billy[_10_] 20-04-2010 04:37 PM

Organic Gardening with Herbs & Spices

In article
,
shahwin wrote:

I am an Organic Gardener, treating plants with Herbs & Spices, No
chemicals required.

I am online to solve your problems

My site http://groups.google.com/group/pakgardenclub-

I will answer om my site

Thanks

B. Shah

You being on line, is our problem.
Try to do your good deeds in this group, and stop soliciting.
--
- Billy

advanced2011 21-04-2010 06:18 AM

A booming technology for growing herbs is hydroponics. It helps you cultivate various herbs without the use of soil by growing the plants in the nutrient solution. It is best for the cultivation of hybrid plants and you can have better yields with hybrid methods of cultivation.

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 21-04-2010 11:09 AM

advanced2011 wrote:
A booming technology for growing herbs is hydroponics. It helps you
cultivate various herbs without the use of soil by growing the plants
in the nutrient solution. It is best for the cultivation of hybrid
plants and you can have better yields with hybrid methods of
cultivation.

However hydroponics is entirely superfluous in this case. Herbs are one
thing that are easy to grow in soil if your climate suits, in limited space
or in any other space. If your climate doesn't suit hydro won't help. Why
do I need hybrid herbs? Why do I need (supposed) higher yields when I have
more herbs than I care shake a stick at?

Perhaps you are talking about the kind of herbs that get photographed if
grown outdoors and where photographs lead to police raids.

David