GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Atttention Garden Banter Admin (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/191009-atttention-garden-banter-admin.html)

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 23-04-2010 12:34 AM

Atttention Garden Banter Admin

Could a member of Garden Banter please contact their administrator and get
the fool posting from 212.219.188.229 booted. He posts as 'teresa green',
'sack of gold', 'sack of steel' and 'enflamed tulip' and is here simply to
be disruptive.

If the IP isn't enough the pimples, glazed look and tendency to drool as he
sucks his energy drink should be enough to identify him.

David

Steven Wayne[_2_] 23-04-2010 12:52 AM

Atttention Garden Banter Admin

On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 09:34:50 +1000, David Hare-Scott
wrote:
Could a member of Garden Banter please contact their administrator and get
the fool posting from 212.219.188.229 booted. He posts as 'teresa green',
'sack of gold', 'sack of steel' and 'enflamed tulip' and is here simply to
be disruptive.

If the IP isn't enough the pimples, glazed look and tendency to drool as he
sucks his energy drink should be enough to identify him.

212.219.188.229 belongs to West Nottinghamshire College.

I wonder. Student, staff or janitor with spare time?

Steven
--
You're a great friend, but if the zombies chase us I'm tripping you.

Enflamed Tulip 28-04-2010 03:01 PM

Sorry GardenBanter users.

Ban all of the accounts and we will leave you in peace.

We are just bored students.

Goodbye.

Sack Of Steel 28-04-2010 03:02 PM

Really sorry guys we will leave now. No harm intended.