GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   So. Calif garden site? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/191788-so-calif-garden-site.html)

Higgs Boson 30-05-2010 01:15 AM

So. Calif garden site?

I looked in Google.groups for such a NG. I know I saw one years ago,
but now can't find. It would help to correspond with gardeners in the
same general zone on specific plants/problems.

If you know of such a NG, pls. post .

It doesn't have to be a Google NG.

TIA

Hypatia

David E. Ross[_2_] 30-05-2010 05:08 AM

So. Calif garden site?

On 5/29/10 5:15 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
I looked in Google.groups for such a NG. I know I saw one years ago,
but now can't find. It would help to correspond with gardeners in the
same general zone on specific plants/problems.

If you know of such a NG, pls. post .

It doesn't have to be a Google NG.

TIA

Hypatia

This is the first I've heard of such a newsgroup. I just now searched
the repertoire of Giganews and saw nothing that might be it. Could it
have been a blog, forum, or Webring?

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean