Old 05-07-2010, 05:38 PM
Registered User

Default Azalea problem

My partner’s grandfather passed away recently and has left her an azalea plant. we planted it in a pot over the winter as we were doing a lot of work on our garden and because we never made holes in the bottom of the pot i think we may of killed the thing. Because it means so much to my partner i am trying to find out if there is any way we can revive the poor thing. It has only been dead a couple of weeks which was when we drill the holes in the pot. I have read on another website that you can replant it and put a plant hormone in with it. Any ideas anyone as i would love to save this plant for her

Regards

Paul
Old 06-07-2010, 01:55 AM posted to rec.gardens

pauleagleton writes:

My partner¡¯s grandfather passed away recently and has left her an azalea
plant. we planted it in a pot over the winter as we were doing a lot of
work on our garden and because we never made holes in the bottom of the
pot i think we may of killed the thing. Because it means so much to my
partner i am trying to find out if there is any way we can revive the
poor thing. It has only been dead a couple of weeks which was when we
drill the holes in the pot. I have read on another website that you can
replant it and put a plant hormone in with it. Any ideas anyone as i
would love to save this plant for her

Dead azealas will not come back to life.

Sorry.

[IMG] code is On

Backyard Azalea 3Putt in Coastal SC Garden Photos 0 01-04-2009 02:24 AM
Azalea problem Peter Ashby United Kingdom 3 26-07-2006 09:24 AM
Another Azalea Problem wayne crimi Gardening 1 28-06-2004 07:02 AM
azalea papanix United Kingdom 6 19-11-2003 12:22 PM
Azalea Problem Anne Lurie North Carolina 4 10-05-2003 01:44 AM