GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   identification (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/192596-identification.html)

napes2000 09-07-2010 12:02 PM

identification

1 Attachment(s)
hello there.
just joined up and i am having a good look around. nice site you guys
I do have a question of identification of the attached thumnail. apologies if this is the incorrect section to be posing an enquiry and image.
I would love to identify this plant, I found it indoors at dusnter castle in the uk
many thanks

chris napier

Gibson 09-07-2010 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by napes2000 (Post 893563)
hello there.
just joined up and i am having a good look around. nice site you guys
I do have a question of identification of the attached thumnail. apologies if this is the incorrect section to be posing an enquiry and image.
I would love to identify this plant, I found it indoors at dusnter castle in the uk
many thanks

chris napier

Hi Chris,

It's a Perlagonium possibly a P. sidiodes hybrid.

Gibson 09-07-2010 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gibson (Post 893591)
Hi Chris,

It's a Perlagonium possibly a P. sidiodes hybrid.

Actually I think it's P. 'Ardens' which is P. lobatum x P. fulgidum