GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Need help identifying plant (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/192841-need-help-identifying-plant.html)

Peter. 21-07-2010 02:08 PM

Need help identifying plant

Hello, I need to know what this plant is. My mum passed away in February, about a month after a plant arrived addressed to her, it must've been really really late! I made sure I kept the receipt so I knew what the plant was, but typical me I lost it. So is anyone able to identify it or at least take an educated guess at how to care for it? As you can see it's struggling, I do try to water it every day. It has been in direct sun all day but today I put it in the shade to see if it prefers it there.

It did flower at one point but I don't have pictures. They were small blue flowers.

All help is appreciated :)

Peter. 21-07-2010 02:10 PM

Oops! Sorry! I assumed the forum resized images and I'm not allowed to edit.