GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Need help with yellow leaves problem (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/19317-need-help-yellow-leaves-problem.html)

simfan 30-04-2003 05:44 AM

Need help with yellow leaves problem

Practically all the plants I grow have the same problem, profusion of
blooms but weak, thin, yellow, small, stunted dull leaves.

Roses, camelia, magnolia, rose of sharon, rhodo, azalea, mums,
hydrangea, to name a few. One can see the camelia covered with large
pink flowers, and hardly the leaves.

The few which fare better are rosemary (now more like small trees),
verbenia (quite a carpet), and papavers of giant blooms.

I've asked a few yardmen, and all said the plants were all right. I
bought a whole load of soil from one 3 years ago, built brand new flower
beds, but the results have been no different.

SimFan