GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hey there! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/193613-hey-there.html)

ggt_10 08-09-2010 02:37 AM

Hey there!

Hey!! i found this web page and i wanna share it with you all!! ..
were u can make ur garden grow organic food with less than 8 hours!!
You would be able to have ur own carrots or tomatoes in ur garden!!

David Hare-Scott[_2_] 08-09-2010 04:53 AM

Hey there!

ggt_10 wrote:
Hey!! i found this web page and i wanna share it with you all!! ..
were u can make ur garden grow organic food with less than 8 hours!!
You would be able to have ur own carrots or tomatoes in ur garden!!

Did you notice that you didn't give a URL?

Perhaps you need to go back and take spam101 again. Any kind of
communication class will help. There is need.

David

Bob F 08-09-2010 08:52 PM

Hey there!

ggt_10 wrote:
Hey!! i found this web page and i wanna share it with you all!! ..
were u can make ur garden grow organic food with less than 8 hours!!
You would be able to have ur own carrots or tomatoes in ur garden!!

Another spammer that's dumber than a brick! Good job, moron.

"I found this web page" - Standard spammer ad beginning. We know it's your
site - don't even have to look.

Amos Nomore 09-09-2010 02:16 AM

Hey there!

In article ,
"Bob F" wrote:

ggt_10 wrote:
Hey!! i found this web page and i wanna share it with you all!! ..
were u can make ur garden grow organic food with less than 8 hours!!
You would be able to have ur own carrots or tomatoes in ur garden!!

Another spammer that's dumber than a brick! Good job, moron.

"I found this web page" - Standard spammer ad beginning. We know it's your
site - don't even have to look.

But what a loss if some idiot savant actually figured out a way to grow
carrots and tomatoes in less than 8 hours(!!) but just wasn't savvy
enough to figure out how to share their discovery.