GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Preparing a lawn for Autumn Winter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/193693-preparing-lawn-autumn-winter.html)

FarmI 01-10-2010 12:52 PM

Preparing a lawn for Autumn Winter

"Newbie" wrote in message

: Good on you and your neighbours Newbie. I really can't understand the
: obssession to weed feed and mow grass that doesn't support a single
: cow/horse/goat or even a rabbit or 6.
:
: Better than blacktop.

I had the same thought. Would it be better to simply ignored the land
cover it all with bricks/tar/concrete?

Only Sheldon would even think of mentioning such a silly thing.

Brooklyn1 01-10-2010 01:00 PM

Preparing a lawn for Autumn Winter

On Fri, 1 Oct 2010 21:52:34 +1000, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given
wrote:

"Newbie" wrote in message

: Good on you and your neighbours Newbie. I really can't understand the
: obssession to weed feed and mow grass that doesn't support a single
: cow/horse/goat or even a rabbit or 6.
:
: Better than blacktop.

I had the same thought. Would it be better to simply ignored the land
cover it all with bricks/tar/concrete?

Only Sheldon would even think of mentioning such a silly thing.

You're envious because you didn't think of it. Actually a 1,000 sq ft
would make a lovely flagstone patio... a property that puny doesn't
need any stinkin' lawn.

mariashara1816 22-07-2011 10:43 AM

"Paws Pet Supermarket News", "Paws Pet Supermarket Coupons"
Paws Pet Supermarket has been in the retail pet supply business for sixteen successful years.