Old 24-09-2010, 12:14 PM
Registered User

Default Help

Hello. This is my first post and its a question. Can you help me identify this plant please? All I can tell you is it was either in the Peat we bought or in a pack of Bonsai seeds.

Imageshack - 1001057p.jpg
Imageshack - 1001058l.jpg

Thanks!
Old 24-09-2010, 08:25 PM
Registered User

Location: Lanner. Cornwall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wottie110 View Post
Hello. This is my first post and its a question. Can you help me identify this plant please? All I can tell you is it was either in the Peat we bought or in a pack of Bonsai seeds.

Imageshack - 1001057p.jpg
Imageshack - 1001058l.jpg

Thanks!
Hi wottie 110, difficult to say at this size but I would say Betula alba or silver birch tree, will be easier to tell when its a bit bigger!! Others may have thier own ideas!!
Best wishes Lannerman
Old 25-09-2010, 11:24 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lannerman View Post
Hi wottie 110, difficult to say at this size but I would say Betula alba or silver birch tree, will be easier to tell when its a bit bigger!! Others may have thier own ideas!!
Best wishes Lannerman
Thanks Lannerman!

[IMG] code is On

HELP HELP HELP Lynne Orchids 6 07-05-2004 01:03 AM
help with high light/high co2 tank out of balance = greenwater :( help J. H. Freshwater Aquaria Plants 17 08-04-2003 04:44 PM
YOU HELP ME AND I HELP YOU !!! illmatic Ponds (alternative) 0 26-03-2003 03:32 AM
[IBC] IBCers You can help the list (was: [IBC] Please help me :-))) Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 23-03-2003 12:44 AM
help! Please help find out what kind of plants I have :) Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-02-2003 05:09 AM