GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Urgent Help Needed Identification Of Unknown Plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/193953-urgent-help-needed-identification-unknown-plants.html)

strawberryfield 02-10-2010 09:21 PM

Urgent Help Needed Identification Of Unknown Plants

7 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone ....

This is my my first post here...joined recently.Im quite new to this ...i need the help of experienced gardeners in identifying a few plants...i recently came back after so many years and my mom had some of these plants amongst many..i would be really indebted if someone can help me identifying these plants..i could tend to them and care for them better..since each has its own requirements ..right? Thank you

strawberryfield 02-10-2010 09:24 PM

5 Attachment(s)
some more plants... hope to hear from u ..thanks again

Stewart Robert Hinsley 03-10-2010 06:50 PM

Urgent Help Needed Identification Of Unknown Plants

In message , gardenlen
writes
sorry spelling mistake maybe? kalanchoe

3 looks like a geranium

2 is a Coleus aka Solenostemon. I wondered if 3 was another of the same.

On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 03:34:19 +1000, gardenlen
wrote:

7 search under chalenchoe.

6 dieffenbachia

5 bleeding heart vine

1 cordeline/dracaena

4 another chalenchoe

--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

gardenlen[_2_] 04-10-2010 07:07 PM

Urgent Help Needed Identification Of Unknown Plants

a good possibility stewart,

for me just can't see the stem enough.

On Sun, 3 Oct 2010 18:50:46 +0100, Stewart Robert Hinsley
wrote:

In message , gardenlen
writes
sorry spelling mistake maybe? kalanchoe

3 looks like a geranium

2 is a Coleus aka Solenostemon. I wondered if 3 was another of the same.

On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 03:34:19 +1000, gardenlen
wrote:

7 search under chalenchoe.

6 dieffenbachia

5 bleeding heart vine

1 cordeline/dracaena

4 another chalenchoe

--

Matthew 25:13 KJV
"Watch therefore, for ye know neither

Mark 13:33 "Take ye heed, watch and pray:
for ye know not when the time is".

len

With peace and brightest of blessings,

"Be Content With What You Have And
A World That You May Not Understand."

http://www.lensgarden.com.au/

strawberryfield 06-10-2010 09:36 AM

wow !!! thank u so much .....Thank u ..u guys have quite some experience i must say....thank u

strawberryfield 12-10-2010 04:30 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Hello 'gb' . Can U Please Help Me Out In Identifying Some More Plants...your Experience Is An Invaluable Help To Me..awaiting For Your Response...thank You

strawberryfield 12-10-2010 04:32 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Some More Pictures....

strawberryfield 12-10-2010 04:33 PM