Old 08-10-2010, 02:31 PM
Registered User

Default Design Your Very Own Garden Building

Hello All!

It's Paul here, from Garden Buildings on the Web! This might not be in the right section, but I wanted to invite you to come view our website and see what you can do with a garden building in your back garden.

Not only are our garden buildings made from the extremely energy efficient steel-enhanced polyurethane panels, but they are so versatile as well.
You get to design how many rooms that you would like in the building and what to use it for. To date, we have constructed buildings that have been employed as garden offices, home gyms, games rooms, summer houses and even a pottery retail shop!

They will require little to no heating, no matter the season, as they are extremely air tight. The possibilities are limitless!!

Right now we have an incentive running- £500 off of your total price for allowing us to photograph and display your garden building on our webpage.

Visit Garden Buildings On The Web - 0800 783 9176 today!