Old 10-10-2010, 11:51 PM posted to alt.baldspot,soc.penpals,rec.gardens

Default Simple?

Ernie schrieb:
On Oct 10, 1:09 pm, wrote:
"Farrel wrote in message

... If Ernie's method is so simple then why cannot he share something as
simple as how he removes his pubic and anal hairs?

Then, and only then, may he be believed.

Enough already. Okay, I'll admit it, I don't remove my pubic or anal hair.
Ernie

What is it with asshole farrel's fixation with pubic and anal hair
removal, lemon parties and the buddy system. She must be some kind of
pervert. Ernie

farrel is just farrel. plucking is your way, ernie.
Old 11-10-2010, 12:31 AM posted to alt.baldspot,soc.penpals,rec.gardens

On Oct 10, 6:51*pm, MeaningWhat mw@mw wrote:
Ernie schrieb:

On Oct 10, 1:09 pm, *wrote:
"Farrel *wrote in message

... *If Ernie's method is so simple then why cannot he share something as
simple as how he removes his pubic and anal hairs?

Then, and only then, may he be believed.

Enough already. *Okay, I'll admit it, I don't remove my pubic or anal hair.
Ernie

What is it with asshole farrel's fixation with pubic and anal hair
removal, lemon parties and the buddy system. She must be some kind of
pervert. Ernie

farrel is just farrel. plucking is your way, ernie.

farrel is an asshole, and you are a willnot stuck to an asshole. Ernie
Old 11-10-2010, 04:43 PM posted to alt.baldspot,soc.penpals,rec.gardens

farrel is an asshole, and you are a willnot stuck to an asshole. Ernie- Hide quoted text -

more silliness from lemon & limeau . Cieran O'farrel
Old 11-10-2010, 09:00 PM posted to alt.baldspot,soc.penpals,rec.gardens

On Oct 11, 11:43*am, "cieran o'farrel"
wrote:
farrel is an asshole, and you are a willnot stuck to an asshole. Ernie- Hide quoted text -

*more silliness from lemon & limeau . Cieran O'farrel

cieran means asshole in Gaelic. Ernie
Old 13-10-2010, 07:03 AM posted to alt.baldspot,soc.penpals,rec.gardens

wrote:

farrel is an asshole, and you are a willnot stuck to an asshole. Ernie- Hide quoted text -

*more silliness from lemon & limeau . Cieran O'farrel

cieran means asshole in Gaelic. Ernie

How would you know asshole ernie. You are a Gay-lick. Marcus

Old 14-10-2010, 07:22 PM posted to alt.baldspot,soc.penpals,rec.gardens

wrote:

farrel is an asshole, and you are a willnot stuck to an asshole. Ernie- Hide quoted text -

*more silliness from lemon & limeau . Cieran O'farrel

cieran means asshole in Gaelic. Ernie

How would you know asshole ernie. You are a Gay-lick. Marcus

asshole farrel calls others what she is because she is too stupid to
think of anything on her own. That is why she is not believed. Ernie
Old 15-10-2010, 06:52 AM posted to alt.baldspot,soc.penpals,rec.gardens

In article
,
Ernie wrote:

wrote:

farrel is an asshole, and you are a willnot stuck to an asshole.
Ernie- Hide quoted text -

*more silliness from lemon & limeau . Cieran O'farrel

cieran means asshole in Gaelic. Ernie

How would you know asshole ernie. You are a Gay-lick. Marcus

asshole farrel calls others what she is because she is too stupid to
think of anything on her own. That is why she is not believed. Ernie

I believe that you are in the wrong group. Say, "hi" to Mr. K.F.
--
- Billy
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/7/2/maude