GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Fall crops - Zone 5-6 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/194025-fall-crops-zone-5-6-a.html)

EVP MAN 11-10-2010 01:37 AM

Fall crops - Zone 5-6

My fall crops worked out very well for me here in central PA this
season. I started purple cauliflower under grow lights June 1 and set
them out in the garden July 10. I harvested a wonderful crop this year.
I also planted purple top turnips by direct seeding on August 1st. This
week, I'm pulling some really nice turnips :) I was very impressed
with both crops and will grow again next year!

Rich from PA