Old 11-10-2010, 05:24 PM
Registered User

Smile Greenhouse's

Hello, I am a 17 year old student from a school in kidderminster and as part of my A Level technology project, I have to do a piece cousrework based around a greenhouse environment controller.
As such, iIwas hoping to be able to use the user on this site to aid me in my research.

If you could spare the time to reply answering a few questions, it would be much appreciated.

1) How often do you go away (on holiday etc.) and leave your plants in a greenhouse? And for how long?

2) What are the most important things to control in a greenhouse? (eg. water, sunlight, temperature etc.)

3) Do you have a power supply and/or water supply in your greenhouse?

4) How many fully opnening windows and doors do you have?

Thankyou very much for your help. I aim to use your expert knowledge to further my cousrework. Thankyou Josh
Old 12-10-2010, 11:37 AM posted to rec.gardens
mj mj is offline

Default Greenhouse's

--
joshtiffers

What school. Sorry for my reluctance
Old 12-10-2010, 04:50 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj View Post
What school. Sorry for my reluctance
That's okay, King Charles 1 secondary school in Kidderminster. Its for my AS Level Systems and Control coursework.
Old 13-10-2010, 04:15 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Oct 12, 8:50*am, joshtiffers joshtiffers.
wrote:
mj;902550 Wrote:

What school. Sorry for my reluctance

That's okay, King Charles 1 secondary school in Kidderminster. Its for
my AS Level Systems and Control coursework.

--
joshtiffers

I don't usually stick my neck out, as we language lovers get lynched
every time we break down and comment.
BUT: while I wish you well in your course work, I do urge you to work
on your grammar. In most lines of work, bad grammar will hurt you.
Old 13-10-2010, 05:49 PM posted to rec.gardens

wrote:
mj;902550 Wrote:

What school. Sorry for my reluctance

That's okay, King Charles 1 secondary school in Kidderminster. Its
for
my AS Level Systems and Control coursework.

--
joshtiffers

I don't usually stick my neck out, as we language lovers get lynched
every time we break down and comment.
BUT: while I wish you well in your course work, I do urge you to work
on your grammar. In most lines of work, bad grammar will hurt you.

That school is a high school. Wait till they get to a good university
and see if their grammar improves. As for my favorite languages... I
love C++ and Objective C.

--
Enjoy Life... Dan L (Garden in zone 5a Michigan)

[IMG] code is On

greenhouse frogs Dave Lockwood Orchids 4 01-04-2003 05:20 PM
Greenhouse for herbs? JoAnna Gardening 3 09-02-2003 03:36 PM
Cleaning greenhouse Dave Orchids 8 09-02-2003 08:01 AM
Central Illinois Retail Greenhouse, Garden Center, and Nursery Business - For Sale by Owner Eades Greenhouse and Nursery Gardening 0 03-02-2003 09:15 PM
Ant-hostile greenhouse Vespaman Orchids 0 28-01-2003 04:26 PM