GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Horse Manure (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/194039-horse-manure.html)

brisca 11-10-2010 08:03 PM

Horse Manure

I am looking for some free horse manure in the Stockport / Hyde or Denton area of Gt Manchester. Has anyone got any please.

Chris[_14_] 12-10-2010 02:12 AM

Horse Manure

--
brisca

Try rec.equestrian :)

Chris

Pico Rico 12-10-2010 02:00 PM

Horse Manure

"brisca" wrote in message

I am looking for some free horse manure in the Stockport / Hyde or
Denton area of Gt Manchester. Has anyone got any please.

contact your local politician's office.

Una 19-10-2010 05:27 PM

Horse Manure

brisca wrote:
I am looking for some free horse manure in the Stockport / Hyde or
Denton area of Gt Manchester. Has anyone got any please.

Judging by the posting address, that would be Manchester ENGLAND...?

Have you considered looking in the phone book for horse businesses?
Or stopped by a tack shop to post a "wanted" on their notice board?

Do you have a local Freecycle group?

Una