Old 20-10-2010, 05:53 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Default Is there a need for Mac advocacy in today's computing environment?

Snit wrote:
-hh stated in post
on
10/19/10 7:45 PM:

Regardless of what name he posts under, Michael Glasser simply lies
too frequently to take any of his claims of 'proof' as credible.
Time to put the little troll back into the proverbial killfile.

LOL! I rubbed your nose in your lack of ability to use Google
*even with help* and your inability to face simple facts... and now
you bad mouth me and are going to run away acting like it is
because of something immoral about *me*.

Too funny. Here is some of what got you to run away in fear...
like a scared little bunny:

Your inability to use Google:
-----
Your searches:
http://tinyurl.com/snit-CSS-sandman
http://tinyurl.com/sandman-CSS-snit

The better searches:
http://goo.gl/eOhI
http://goo.gl/1peB
-----

No comment from you. You could not use Google... as shown, above.
Remember, you claimed:

Google found THREE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY EIGHT posts from
Author "Snit" that mentioned both Sandman and CSS.

But your search does not include the "author" parameter. Even after
you were told that you showed no understanding. You simply did not
know how to use Google to do the search you wanted.

Your inability to answer simple questions:
-----
Why do you think Sandman lied about his CSS if does not think
it is a big deal?
-----

And you have no answer to that question.

Your running from Sandman's obsession with lying about me:
------
1 http://csma.sandman.net/pages/Michael_Digest_Gibberish
2 http://csma.sandman.net/pages/Michael_Digest_Css_Validation
3 http://csma.sandman.net/pages/Michael_Digest_Quote_Forging
4 http://csma.sandman.net/pages/Michael_Digest_Tilde
5 http://csma.sandman.net/pages/PDFforgery
6 http://csma.sandman.net/pages/Michael_Digest_New_Sock_Puppet
------

Your repeating of Sandman's debunked claims, such as this one:
http://goo.gl/drHK

And you make no comment about Sandman's obsession. You just cannot
deal with the idea that, contrary to your obvious view, he is clearly
not some poor victim here... he repeatedly lies about me and even has
multiple web pages set up for *no* other reason than to bad mouth me
and tell lies.

On and on. You made accusations against me and I was able to turn
things around on you and show how you were, well, rather clueless
and clearly dishonest. Poor -hh... no run along and hide under
your rock. Stay in the shadows where the light of the sun
(honesty) will not bother you.

Yet another lie from Michael Glasser.

Sounds like its time to suggest that someone might make a phone call
to get him to stop lying.

And I will sit here laughing at you. Have a good day.

Oh, I will.

(-: wait! Is that the phone ringing? :-)

-hh

Out of curiosity, what comment of mine do you think is a lie? Note,
above, I returned what you were so ashamed of you snipped. Face it:
you made a complete fool of yourself and the only way you know to
handle it is to lash out with accusations and even threats. I feel
bad for you - you are clearly filled with self-loathing.

LOL!