Old 29-10-2010, 10:18 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Default Snit's position on an OSX "inconsistency": "user error"

Redjak wrote:
"Steve Carroll" wrote in message
On Oct 29, 7:03 am, "Redjak" wrote:
"Steve Carroll" wrote in message

On Oct 28, 6:08 am, Tim Murray wrote:
Steve Carroll wrote:
On Oct 27, 2:11 pm, Snit wrote:
I already showed Carroll how easy it is to make a bunch of
aliases from
applications: http://goo.gl/UdWf.

But that didn't work on my laptop.

Should have.

I posted a link to a screencast showing the method (I originally
tried) failing. Snit may have changed his screencast here, he does
that sort of thing, I didn't look at this one - Snit's games are a
waste of time). Notably, Snit was the first person to insist I
"found" a "bug" here. Notice how he's now claiming (lying) that
it's "user error". He's also trying to take credit for 'teaching'
me... he just dying to 'teach' somebody something

Polly can't help you. He can't even help himself.

Whoever "Polly" is... I don't need his/her help to show that Snit's
lying. Google shows Snit referred to this as an OSX "bug", an
"inconsistency".

You don't know who "Polly" is! Everyone knows who Polly is - except
you. What does that say about you?

Polly is Snit's husband.

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch