Old 29-10-2010, 10:56 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Crazy

Harvested 6 tomatoes today. It's 48 degrees outside! And I have a PILE
of habanero peppers on the stalks that I will get tomorrow! Small but
still edible, and hopefully hot as hell!

Chris
Old 30-10-2010, 01:39 AM posted to rec.gardens

On 10/29/2010 5:56 PM, Chris wrote:
Harvested 6 tomatoes today. It's 48 degrees outside! And I have a PILE
of habanero peppers on the stalks that I will get tomorrow! Small but
still edible, and hopefully hot as hell!

Chris

No tomatoes since the two plants I did have were afflicted with anthracnose
but I did finish up my Costa Rican hybrid peppers today and put the plants
on the compost heap before the expected frost tonight. Had enough that I
was doling them out to my better neighbors. The first peppers off of these
plants were just plain terrible, thin flesh and bitter to boot despite
being bright red, but the later ones got to be pretty tasty so I'm glad
that I didn't follow my instincts and rip them out earlier in the season.
Maybe my tomato luck will improve next year after three years of disastrous
results.

[IMG] code is On

Crazy Worms Sam Hopkins Ponds 6 16-06-2003 08:01 PM
Clematis drive me crazy Janice United Kingdom 13 16-06-2003 07:21 PM
I must be crazy. Anyone else? Allview Gardening 5 30-04-2003 03:32 PM
My crazy looking Java Fern - What to do? RifRaf Freshwater Aquaria Plants 11 20-04-2003 06:15 AM
Crazy Bird Doing Harm to Door Tom Engel Gardening 9 09-02-2003 08:01 AM