GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   bougainvillea indoors (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/194354-bougainvillea-indoors.html)

Anthony[_3_] 07-11-2010 07:53 PM

bougainvillea indoors

This hanging pot bloomed for me most of the summer on my north patio
where I get a lot of sun for a north exposure. Usually, I bring it in
start of Fall with the weather getting cooler. In about a week the
leaves seem to drop off and I guess go dormant. Not this year, its
indoors for almost a month now and none of the leaves have dropped,
but the blooms have. What should I do if the leaves should fall and it
looks bare?