GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Are all trolls bad at math? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/194592-re-all-trolls-bad-math.html)

Snit 29-11-2010 09:17 PM

A rose by any other name....

Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post on
11/29/10 2:13 PM:

Are you trying to argue that the former contains truth and the latter
needn't?

(be careful. Snit... this path is fraught with pitfalls;)

LOL!

I am noting, Steve, that you have struggled and confused two concepts for
years (since 2003):

* Proof: as in that found in a mathematical proof, an absolute concept
* Proof: as in adjudication, "proof beyond a reasonable doubt"

And from this you jump to asking what I am "arguing". Nothing - I am noting
a fact. You have confused the two concepts *today* with your rants. Today.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Steve Carroll 29-11-2010 09:30 PM

A rose by any other name....

On Nov 29, 2:17*pm, Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post on
11/29/10 2:13 PM:

Are you trying to argue that the former contains truth and the latter
needn't?

(be careful. Snit... this path is fraught with pitfalls;)

LOL!

I am noting

You forgot the 'h' ;)

Poor Snit... now he's trying to argue that "proof beyond a reasonable
doubt" doesn't need to contain any true statements from which a
deduction can be made.

Big Crotch on a Small Fish 29-11-2010 09:32 PM

A rose by any other name....

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Nov 29, 2:17 pm, Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post
on 11/29/10 2:13 PM:

Are you trying to argue that the former contains truth and the
latter needn't?

(be careful. Snit... this path is fraught with pitfalls;)

LOL!

I am noting

You forgot the 'h' ;)

Poor Snit... now he's trying to argue that "proof beyond a reasonable
doubt" doesn't need to contain any true statements from which a
deduction can be made.

LOL!

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch

Snit 29-11-2010 09:34 PM

A rose by any other name....

Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post on
11/29/10 2:32 PM:

[...]

And from this you jump to asking what I am "arguing"... and then insisting
you know what I am "arguing" (once again you are telling people what they
think). To the contrary, I am merely noting a fact. You have confused the
two concepts *today* with your rants as you have done repeatedly since 2003.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Steve Carroll 29-11-2010 09:55 PM

A rose by any other name....

On Nov 29, 2:34*pm, Snit wrote:
[...]

You have

No, you have... and it's more than bizarre that you convinced yourself
of this guilt while you admit you had no proof. Political agendas are
funny like that, though...

Big Crotch on a Small Fish 29-11-2010 09:56 PM

A rose by any other name....

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Nov 29, 2:34 pm, Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post
on 11/29/10 2:32 PM:

Snit 29-11-2010 10:02 PM

A rose by any other name....

Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post on
11/29/10 2:56 PM:

You have struggled and confused two concepts for years (since 2003):

* Proof: as in that found in a mathematical proof, an absolute concept
* Proof: as in adjudication, "proof beyond a reasonable doubt"

And from this you jump to asking what I am "arguing"... and then insisting
you know what I am "arguing" (once again you are telling people what they
think). To the contrary, I am merely noting a fact. You have confused the
two concepts *today* with your rants as you have done repeatedly since 2003.

No, you have...

Ah, the ol' grade school "I'm rubber and you are glue" defense. Just
brilliant... LOL! But then you immediately prove me right *again* by
misrepresenting my comments in a way that proves you are confusing the two
concepts. Again. And since 2003. Really, Steve, that is *pathetic*.

Steve Carroll 29-11-2010 10:05 PM

A rose by any other name....

On Nov 29, 3:02*pm, Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post on
11/29/10 2:56 PM:

You have struggled and confused two concepts for years (since 2003):

* Proof: as in that found in a mathematical proof, an absolute concept
* Proof: as in adjudication, "proof beyond a reasonable doubt"

And from this you jump to asking what I am "arguing"... and then insisting
you know what I am "arguing" (once again you are telling people what they
think). *To the contrary, I am merely noting a fact. *You have confused the
two concepts *today* with your rants as you have done repeatedly since 2003.

No, you have... . and it's more than bizarre that you convinced yourself
of this guilt while you admit you had no proof. Political agendas are
funny like that, though...

Ah

OK, glad to see we agree on this.

Big Crotch on a Small Fish 29-11-2010 10:09 PM

A rose by any other name....

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Nov 29, 3:02 pm, Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post
on 11/29/10 2:56 PM:

Women should rule the world!!!! 01-12-2010 10:15 AM

Are all trolls bad at math?

Some tiny-dicked mere male wrote:

Steve Carroll wrote:

LOL!

LOL!

Gawd! A supine cocksucker with nary an imagination or a dick.

Women should rule the world!!!! 01-12-2010 10:17 AM

Are all trolls bad at math?

Some tiny-dicked mere male wrote:

**** you.

That's more than you can do, tiddler-cock.

Women should rule the world!!!! 01-12-2010 10:18 AM

Are all trolls bad at math?

Some tiny-dicked mere male wrote:

LOL!

Got any other lines, small-balls?

Women should rule the world!!!! 01-12-2010 10:18 AM

Are all trolls bad at math?

Some tiny-dicked mere male wrote:

LOL!

Apparently not.

Women should rule the world!!!! 01-12-2010 10:19 AM

Are all trolls bad at math?

Some tiny-dicked mere male wrote:

LOL!

You're a parrot, right?

Women should rule the world!!!! 01-12-2010 10:20 AM

Are all trolls bad at math?

Some tiny-dicked mere male wrote:

LOL!

Ok, not even parrots have such a tiny repetoir. Perhaps you're just a
drooling ****wit?